Research and Development
ELCERAM has been engaged in R&D since the company start. In close collaboration with universities and institutes of Czech Academy of Sciences the company takes part in international, national and company projects. The project goals aim to progressive technologies, new products and to enlarge the possibilities in measurement and testing. The company projects are often solved in a close collaboration with customers.
Examples of successfully finished international and national projects:
• Nano-structured Polymer Deposition Processes for mass production of Innovative Systems for Energy Production and Control and for Smart devices. EU project FP6, 2005 31 March 2009.
• High Resolution of Thick Film Metallisation and Crossovers, PIDEA national project. 2000 to 2003.
• Advanced Beam Technologies for Deposition and Processing Films for Production Practice, TANDEM. National project. 2005 to 2008.
• Multiple Film Laminated 3D Structures Ceramics – Metal Fired at Low Temperatures. National project. 2004 – 2008.
• Photovoltaic Panels with GaAs chips and optical concentrator. National project. 2008 to 2011.
• Smart Solar Alternative Electrical Energy Source with High Efficiency. International project. 2014 – 2017.
• Laser Line for Machining Ceramics for Electronics. National project. 2017 – 2018.
• Advanced Material System for Production of Smart High Power Electronics. National project. 2017 to 2020.